CAESAR II® : The world’s most widely used pipe flexibility and stress analysis software, CAESAR II® is a complete solution that enables quick and accurate analysis of piping systems subjected to a wide variety of loads, taking into account weight, pressure, thermal, seismic and other static and dynamic conditions, based on user-defined variables and accepted industry guidelines.
CAESAR II® analyzes piping systems of any size or complexity, whether the need is to design a new system or trouble-shoot an existing one. And, CAESAR II features the only bi-directional link between analysis and CAD design, allowing engineers and designers to easily share information while keeping the drawing and related data in sync
- Data Input
CAESAR II makes it easy to input and display all the data needed to accurately define a piping system analysis model.
- Cutting-edge Graphics
Cutting-edge Graphics The CAESAR II input graphics module makes quick work of developing analysis models while clearly indicating areas of concern.
- Design Tools and Wizards
Benefit from tools and wizards for tasks such as creating expansion loops or viewing plant models in the analysis space.
- Analysis Options
You can analyze the effects of wind, support settlement, seismic loads, and wave loads.
- Error Checking and Reports
An integrated error checker checks for consistency from both a “finite element” and “piping” point of view.
- Material and Assemblies Databases
Table look-ups for piping materials and components are offered, plus expansion joints and structural steel sections.
- Bi-directional Interface with Design
Seamless, bi-directional links between plant design and engineering analysis promote data accuracy.
CAESAR II® Industries:
- Building Services : Known as the standard for pipe stress analysis, CAESAR II® also brings value to the building industry. It performs both static and dynamic analysis to measure the following effects on a system: thermal, deadweight, pressure loads, wind, support settlement, seismic loads, and more. Additionally, CAESAR II is capable of performing modal, harmonic, response spectrum, and time history analysis
- Chemical :Whether you are designing a petrochemical or chemical plant or need to direct the engineering process with a heavy chemical component, CAESAR II® brings you out-of-the-box functionality. Take advantage of this pipe stress analysis package that links to CADWorx piping CAD software to perform the tasks.
- Equipment :CAESAR II® has offered engineers and designers a complete solution for pipe stress analysis. CAESAR II helps you easily determine piping system nozzle loads affecting your equipment, greatly reducing the amount of time typically spent on these tasks.
- Food and Beverage :A critical component of managing an infrastructure project is streamlining data exchange. Whether your project involves transferring existing equipment and ensuring compliance with new equipment or making extensive piping modifications, CAESAR II® enhances productivity.
- Offshore :Plant design and engineering firms across the globe use CAESAR II® in a number of industries, including offshore applications, because of its ease of use, proven performance, and scalable results. Since inputting data is straightforward, you'll save time when creating 3D pipe models.
- Pharmaceutical: The pharmaceutical industry must follow strict guidelines from agencies at local, national, and global levels. Whether you are involved with a pharmaceutical plant or another type of facility, CAESAR II® is a complete and scalable solution
- Piping : CAESAR II uses a color-coded system that helps you identify areas of concern quickly and clearly. These graphics also allow you to view animated displacements for any stress load case.
- Power :CAESAR II provides both static and dynamic analysis capabilities that allow you to measure a wide variety of loads and develop system models quickly and accurately. For power plant projects specifically, CAESAR II has a bi-directional link to CADWorx® Plant. This connection enables designers and engineers to collaborate by sharing the same model - saving time and money.
- Process Plant Design :Plant design benefits greatly from the power and ease of use of CAESAR II pipe stress analysis software because CAESAR II links directly to CADWorx. This eliminates back-and-forth processes that can introduce errors into the design
- Shipbuilding :CAESAR II® helps address the unique challenges that offshore and shipbuilding projects present. Whether designing a ship, building a complex FPSO, or constructing other offshore vessels, CAESAR II evaluates the 3D model and reports on various analysis points.
- Steelwork : CAESAR II is a key component of the 3D piping design and steelwork process. CAESAR II can gather boundary steel information and determine effects of the piping system on steel supporting members. This software can import steel components from CADWorx 3D piping software, eliminating the need to model this within the analysis software.
- Water Treatment :CAESAR II® takes a collaborative approach to both the design and engineering analysis of water treatment plants and facilities. Tying in both engineering analysis and design process is accomplished through bi-directional links to design programs, such as SmartPlant 3D and CADWorx®
Read More about CaesarII.....