PV Elite 2020 is the newest version of Hexagon complete solution for vessel and heat exchanger design, analysis, and evaluation used by engineers, designers, estimators, fabricators and inspectors.
Join this webinar which will provide insights on PV Elite solutions.
Watch this webinar and explore the new features included in this exciting update, including:
- Bill of Material table added (easy and convenient)
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 and 2, and Section II Part D Material Code Updates. These are new changes to the Code which are mandatory for new construction on January 1 of 2020.
- PV Elite 2020 has incorporated Hexagon PPM’s new internet-based SL licensing system.
- PD: 5500 2019 Code Update.
- Chinese Wind Code 2012 Edition Added.
- Updated interface with Dimensional Solutions software.
The new features listed above save our users time by simplifying and reducing or eliminating additional steps they might normally have to do in the course of producing a design for a client. Now, they don’t have to piece together reports into a final document.
Many other new features help streamline the design process including new features and options for heat exchanger design.
With PV Elite 2020, we are pleased to give our users greater confidence in their safety code calculations.
1. Code Updates.
2. New Licensing, ISL & Online Help.
3. New Features.
4. Analysis runtime Changes.
5. Output Generation and Reports.
Mr. Shiv Kumar
Application Engineer –HCAS
How to Join this Webinar
To register for the webinar please click on the link below:
For more information, please visit:
or contact us at:
Neon Infotech South East Asia Co., Ltd.
Unit 6B, 6th Floor, 2/58 Seaboard Building,
Rayong Highway No.3191 Road,
Maptaphut, Rayong -21150.Thailand.
Tel.: +(6638) 681983-4, 681987 Ext: 106
Fax.: +(6638) 681974
Email us : email@example.com