The development for GT STRUDL 2019 was focused on the areas of design codes, user experience, loads, and interoperability.
Learn how these improvements will significantly reduce engineering manhours spent on mundane tasks which can be utilized to explore ways to reduce overall project costs and design better structural systems.
This release includes a number of benefits to increase your productivity, including:
· Implementation of AISC 15th Ed. design code and section tables
· Advancements in GT MENU user interface
· Improvement in CAD Modeler user interface Updates to Report Builder tool to control formatting
· Conversion of Response Spectrum to Time History
· Support load transfer from CAESAR II to GT STRUDL
· Integration with Dimensional Solutions MAT 3D software for rigid foundation design
Attend this webinar to learn what is new, and why now is the time to purchase or upgrade to GT STRUDL 2019.